Think of #810trained meetings as “goal setting sessions.” We will use the metrics of your most recent MAP placement, recent gym performances, recent attendance, and we will perform an InBody scan to help guide our discussion.
From there, we can go in any direction we see fit. We can:
- Dive into the topic of nutrition and come up with a plan for you.
- Design a plan to address your weaknesses identified in your MAP placement.
- Discuss overcoming obstacles in your life not allowing you to get into the gym.
- Address injuries or other obstacles you are experiencing.
#810trained meetings should happen every 3-4 months, but they can happen more frequently if you desire! The first meeting is FREE, and subsequent meetings are $25 each, and your account is charged once the appointment is booked. Meetings must be set up 24 hours in advance so we can plan, they are available on the following days/times:
- MONDAY: 6am, 7am, 9am, 3:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
- TUESDAY: 6am, 7am, 9am
- WEDNESDAY: 3:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
- THURSDAY: 6am, 7am, 9am, 3:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm