810 CrossFit now has 24/7 access!
As part of the HybridAF network, members of 810 have access to other gyms in the network! To request access to another gym, click on “Locations” from your app. Then plug your destination into the filter search. If gyms are available, additional pages of locations will appear, click on your designated gym and request access! There is also a list of gyms here!
Here are the rules of Open Gym Hours:
- Do not bring or otherwise allow a person that is not an approved member of 810 CrossFit to access the facility without permission of management.
- Do not bring or otherwise allow a person younger than 18 years of age to access 810 CrossFit without permission of management.
- Athletes alone in the gym should keep their HybridAF app nearby in order to use the 911 feature if required. In an emergency, press the button, which will assist you in calling 911.
- The fire extinguisher is below the computer in the lobby.
- The AED/First Aid is located on the ski erg wall.
- Garage door must remain closed during all non-class hours.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted in the gym at any time.
- Only use equipment you understand how to use.Inspect the equipment to make sure it is properly functioning prior to using the equipment.
- Remove potential trip and surrounding hazards from the floor.
- Utilize a spotter whenever lifting heavy weight.
- Stop exercising if you experience a potential injury and seek medical attention.
- Notify management and all other members using the facility if any equipment is not working properly or if you notice any potentially dangerous conditions within the facility.
- The gym is monitored 24/7 by surveillance camera. Do not touch, move, or unplug any security cameras.
- Turn off lights in both the front (located on both sides of front lobby wall, above the garbage can) AND Back sections (located) entryway wall to the gym floor, next to barbells), as well as the music (located next to back light switch).
- Any items taken from the Pro Shop must purchased from the vending machine.
- Return all equipment, chalk, and/or other gym supplies to their designated storage place after using the equipment and pick up any items or trash brought into the gym or bathrooms. Failure to do so will result in the following:
1st Violation = Verbal Warning
2nd Violation = $25 fine immediately charged to card on file
3rd Violation = $50 fine immediately charged to card on file
Additional Violations of this rule will result in additional $50 fines or will result in revocation of 24/7 HybridAF access and may result in termination of gym membership.