2. The SECOND STEP in your nutrition is to eat REAL foods! Real food is food that hasn’t been artificially created, has grown in soil and/or had a mother.
Think of real food like “normal” food, food that a caveman ate before mankind learned how to create artificial preservatives, colors, and make processed foods, with the sole purpose to generate a lot of money. Real food is something your Paleolithic ancestor would recognize.
CLICK THE BELOW IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF OF "REAL FOODS!"
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR INBODY RESULTS!
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR A TUTORIAL ON TRACKING YOUR FOOD!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO BE SUCCESFUL WITH YOUR NUTRITION!
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR A TUTORIAL ON SETTING GOALS IN MFP!
5. The FIFTH STEP in your nutrition is to HAVE A COACH/ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER! This can be as simple as your friend who is doing this with you… Become “Friends” on MyFitnessPal and “Like” each others entries! There also is professional agencies available for hire that will create a template for you if you prefer a total nutritional overhaul, INCLUDING 810 CrossFit! They will take data on your lifestyle and InBody test to personalize your nutritional experience. Below are some of those agencies if you’d like to check them out!:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up TWO appointments (30 days apart from each other). Have one of our certified Precision Nutrition coaches sit down and guide you through the experience! $100 for both meetings. Includes an InBody reading at each consult!
OWN YOUR EATING
OWN YOUR EATING (the code "810Crossfit" will get you 10% off services!). This is a real life personalized coaching service! It costs between $297-$447/3 months depending on your desired service.
RP Strength Diet App (the code "810Crossfit" will get you $4.99 for the first month!). This is a "robo" coach that will tweak your diet depending on the metrics you into to the app. It costs $14.99/month.
1. The FIRST STEP in your nutrition is to KNOW your body’s metrics. Do this ASAP as a member of 810 CrossFit, your first measurement is free! We recommend doing this every 3 months, to be sure you are always moving in the right direction. Every measurement is $17.50 (non-members are $35.00). Simply purchase a block from the vending machine (unless this is your first measurement, it is free!), give it to a coach, and they will get you squared away!
3. The THIRD STEP in your nutrition is to track the food you eat! There are multiple ways to do this. Probably the most common way to do it is with the MyFitnessPall smartphone app. This can be done FREE AND EASY!
4. The FOURTH STEP in your nutrition is to set goals in your MyFitness Pal app. By doing this, YOU get to become your own science experiment! By adhering to a calorie and macronutrient goal for 30 days, you can evaluate how you feel and look to determine if you'd like to stick with it, or change it! We always recommend giving it 30 days to observe how you feel/look. If this is your first time hitting a calorie and macronutrient goal, we always recommend the following goals:
2,500 Kcal/day for males
2,000Kcal/day for females.
Macronutrients = Zone %'s (40% CHO, 30%PRO, 30% FAT)
Copyright Joe DeGain. All rights reserved.